We have made some important improvements to your member experience.
New Mobile App
From Friday 28th September you'll be able to use our brand new mobile app to book classes and stay up to the date with the latest info that matters to you.
Download available for both:
Check out some of the new features:
- Personalised notifications – Only hear about the latest centre news that is relevant to you
- Rate your class and instructors – We’re always looking to improve so our simple 1-5 rating system (5 being the best) will enable you to provide us with instant feedback
- Personalised dashboard – For easy class viewing, booking and cancelling.
Swipe Access Control
From Monday 1st October the Swipe Access Controls will be in place to help reduce queues at reception and improve the safeguarding of our members throughout the larger facility.
The best way to take advantage of this new feature is to swipe book your classes in advance and they you can simply swipe into your class without having to hang around at reception. Especially handy if you're a regular Group Cycle goer and you want to jump straight on a bike!
As a result of this update we will be providing all members with a new card (From Friday 28th September), please note you will be required to bring a card with you on every visit. Failure to bring a card on two occasions within a 30-day period will result in a 7 day block on access to the facilities. Any lost cards will need to be purchased for £2.60 as stated in our full terms and conditions.
Please note that you will also be required to swipe into your classes even if the door is held open, failure to do so will result in a £3 no show fee.
From Monday 1st October the waiting list will be formed in priority order. Therefore, when a space becomes available the first person on the waiting list will automatically be moved up into the class and will be notified by email, push notification and text message providing we have your up to date contact details.
To prevent spaces being missed in classes, please only add yourself to the waiting list if you know you can definitely attend, otherwise you will be charged the £3 no show fee.
We hope you enjoy the new updates and we look forward to seeing you soon. If you have questions or queries about the new updates please speak to a member of the team in club or email email@example.com.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Casual Bookings and Direct Debit customers (Includes Premier Members) - This applies to all casual bookings made including those made on-line or via the Mobile App:
1. Any booking cancelled within 2 hours of the start time, shall be charged to the named booking.
2. The amount charged will be the equivalent to the price of one casual session of the activity being booked.
3. No charge will be incurred for bookings cancelled 2 hours or before.
4. Any booking that is not cancelled or is not attended (no show) will be charged in line with point 2 above.
'Pay as you go' customers
1. No refunds or transfers will be given to pay as you go customers unless cancelled by 1610 Ltd.